Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do you take social networking sites too seriously?

I have some family and close friends on one, and they all think that because i re-added a guy who broke up with me months ago that i'm still not over him...but i don't have the heart to delete him again, and find myself now agreeing with the reasons he broke up with me (anger issues, problems communicating). i know it sounds stupid but just because i added him again i feel an enormous pressure to be friends but its something thats going to take much more time cuz he fuked me up. now he wants to maybe catch up over the holiday but i ain't calling. any suggestions?

Do you take social networking sites too seriously?
I don't take social networking sites seriously. But if you take social networking sites seriously, then your re-adding this guy in your friends list is serious. Had you taken these sites casually, why did you bother re-adding him in the first place?
Reply:I HATE those sites. I have a facebook myself but i barely use it. It is basically a competition between your friends to see who has more of a life and more friends. it is just retarded


No comments:

Post a Comment