Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cyber sex and social networks?

I recently added pics to my myspace webpage. Lately I've been getting these messages from girls wanting to cyber. They add me to their msn messenger. I never really chat with them it's always a automatic message telling me how to sign up. It's suppose to be free though. Are these girls sending me these messages or is it someone else trying to promote a cyber sex business? I got messages from three different girls in my area. I did get a personal message from one of the girls but it drives me insane because these messages are getting on my nerves.

Cyber sex and social networks?
Use your delete ,every time you get that email or block that person.
Reply:dont know talk to them if you find out they want cyber... then just block and report them


No comments:

Post a Comment