Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why are kids getting addicted to social networks?

This is probably the best question I've seen posted!





I think there is so much negativity and lack of genuine care/support that it creates a huge hunger/fear/lack in people.





We are not designed to be alone/rejected. Social networks offer perhaps an avenue for support and comfort that is not available in the community any longer. As in the past with extended families, and communities providing support to each other. TV provides poor role models and society promotes total self interest. I'll probably get lots of thumbs down for this but it is what I think.


I think we need to bring back some old fashioned values %26amp; structures.


No man is an island!

Why are kids getting addicted to social networks?
becouse there lil minds easily get destracted to stuff on the enternet...but watch then they could be doing something very bad like once i coght my daughter cybering(to have sex online)she got punished and lost enternet access

Racing Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment